Organiser and Eligibility
- The Are You Jaguh Ayam Contest [“Contest”] is organised by TCRS Restaurants Sdn Bhd (407308-U) [“the Organiser”] and is open to all legal residents of Malaysia [each a “Participant” and collectively, the “Participants”]. The Organiser reserves the right to request for identification document as proof and for purposes of verifying the identity of a Participant.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Contest:
[a] Employees of the Organiser [including its affiliated and related companies] and their immediate family members [spouse, children, parents, siblings (and their spouses)]; and/or
[b] Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser [including their affiliated and related companies], and their immediate family members [spouse, children, parents, siblings (and their spouses)].
- The Organiser shall reserve the right to exclude and/or disqualify Participants who do not fall within the category of Participants and/or who are in breach of the Contest Rules and Regulations.
- The Contest will run from 14/08/2017 to 30/09/2017 [“the Contest Period”]. The Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to vary, postpone, re-schedule and/or extend the Contest Period and/or cancel/terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be automatically disqualified.
- To participate in the Contest, Participants must:
- Spend a minimum of RM10 in a single receipt at any TCRS restaurant. Please be reminded to get a copy of receipt from our friendly staff.
- Login to jaguhayam.com
- Enter the correct receipt details to collect virtual stamps and redeem instant rewards.
- Participants can only enter 2 days of back dated receipts and 1 day of current receipts and only 4 virtual stamps are allowed to be collected per day.
- Look out for Bonus Rounds on 8th, 13th, 23rd 28th and 38th To qualify for the Bonus Round, participants would need to watch out for Bonus Round end dates and to complete the Bonus Round process, the slogan will need to be submitted. If participants do not wish to participate in the Bonus Round and continue otherwise, a virtual stamp will still be earned.
- One receipt number is valid for only one virtual stamp.
- The Organiser shall have the right to disqualify and / or reject entries if receipt details are duplicated and / or incorrect. Fraudulent receipts will be further investigated and the Organiser has the right to disqualify suspicious entries.
- Valid at all The Chicken Rice Shop outlets except KLIA2
- No splitting of bills to obtain multiple RM10 receipts.
- Minimum spend of RM10 in a single receipt for 1 virtual stamp.
- Offer is not applicable with any other coupons, promotional offers or discounted items.
TCRS Restaurants Sdn Bhd has the right to amend or discontinue this promotion without prior notice.
- Grace period of maximum 2 days to enter back-dated receipt numbers.
- The Organiser is also not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, failure in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, the website, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, system, apparatus, software, failure of e-mail or receipt of entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or telecommunication services.
Prizes & Winners Selection Process
During the Contest Period, the Organiser will give away five  Grand Prizes, eleven  Bonus Prizes and fifteen  Instant Rewards.
To encourage contest participation, the Organiser has included numerous Bonus Rounds. To win more prizes, Bonus Rounds must be entered before expiry dates below and slogans of not more than 20 words must be submitted:
Level 1 - 8th spot - ends 27th
Level 2 - 13th spot - ends 3rd
Level 3 - 23rd spot - ends 10th
Level 4 - 28th spot - ends 17th
Level 5 - 38th spot - ends 24th
As part of the Bonus Prize winners selection process, the Organiser will choose participants with all proper and valid stamps completed and based on the creativity of submitted slogan. The Organiser’s decision will be based on completed slogan along with creativity of slogan and the Organiser’s decision is final.
For the selection of Bonus Prize winners, the Organiser will choose participants with all proper and valid stamp completion and based on creativity of slogan. The Organiser’s decision will be based on slogan completion and the Organiser’s decision is final. The Organiser reserves the right to use the wining slogan for any Advertising & Promotional purposes and reserves the right not to disclose its selection process.
For every 3 stamps collected from the 1st
stamp onwards, participants will be eligible to win Instant Rewards:
- 3rd stamp: Free One (1) 12oz Pepsi
- 6th stamp: Free One (1) ¼ Chicken (choice of Steamed/Roasted/Soy Sauce)
- 9th stamp: Free One (1) Regular Nyonya Pai Tee
- 12th stamp: Free One (1) Regular Penang Rojak
- 15th stamp: Free One (1) Famous Kuching 3 Layer Tea
- 18th stamp: Free One (1) Single Combo Meal (single portion of chicken with rice and soup of the day)
- 21st stamp: Free One (1) Regular Golden Fortune Wings
- 24th stamp: Free One (1) Selection of Any TCRS Signature Drink
- 27th stamp: Free One (1) Kerabu Mango
- 30th stamp: Free One (1) ½ Chicken (choice of Steamed/Roasted/Soy Sauce)
- 33rd stamp: Free One (1) TCRS Noodle Meal (set for 1)
- 36th stamp: Free One (1) Selection of Any TCRS Value Meal Set for 1pax
- 39th stamp: Free One (1) TCRS Value Meal Double Delight Set (set for 2)
- 42nd stamp: Free One (1) TCRS Value Meal Triple Feast Set (set for 3)
- 45th stamp: Free One (1) TCRS Value Meal Family Delight Set (set for 4)
Instant Rewards E-Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Only one e-voucher can be claimed per day.
- Valid at all The Chicken Rice Shop outlets in Malaysia and except KLIA 2.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Valid for 7 days after e-voucher is generated (including weekends and Public Holidays).
- Please check expiry date as stated in the e-voucher for redemption.
- Present e-voucher on mobile phones for full redemption process.
- Please select redemption outlet on the e-voucher (e-voucher can only be redeemed at the chosen outlet) and please allow our staff to swipe REDEEM to complete redemption process.
- Kindly ensure receipt dates match actual date of visit when keying into the microsite.
- No accumulation of vouchers, coupons, promotional offers or discounted items .
- No accumulation of instant e-vouchers for redemption.
- Not valid with any other vouchers, coupons, promotional offers or discounted items.
- Valid for one e-voucher per person per receipt/bill per table.
- No splitting of bills or accumulation of vouchers allowed.
- TCRS Restaurants Sdn Bhd reserves the right to amend or discontinue the use of this e-voucher without prior notice.
- While stocks last. TCRS Restaurants Sdn Bhd reserves the right to replace item with another item of equal value.
- All prices are inclusive of service charge & GST.
- Pictures are for illustration purposes only.
- TCRS Restaurants Sdn Bhd (407308-U).
As part of the Grand Prize winners selection process, the Organiser will choose participants:
- With all 45 stamps completed before contest end date of 30th September 2017.
- Based on creativity of slogans and to be completed in full.
- Receipts must be valid
- If there is presence of fraudulent receipts or hacking of the system, the Organiser has the right to investigate and disqualify suspicious entries.
- Winners will be announced and contacted within two weeks after the end date of the Contest.
For the selection of Grand Prize winners, the Organiser will choose participants with all proper and valid stamp completion and based on creativity of slogan. The Organiser’s decision will be based on slogan completion and the Organiser’s decision is final.
Grand Prize – Organizer will choose winners and will contact winners further regarding prize collection via e-mail or through a call with participant’s details given.
Bonus Prize - Organizer will choose winners and will contact winners further regarding prize collection.
Instant Rewards – e-voucher will expire 7 days upon being generated.
- Present e-voucher through mobile phones to our friendly TCRS staffs
- Choose an outlet to redeem the e-voucher (e-voucher can only be redeemed at the chosen outlet)
- Swipe right to “Redeem” at the outlet chosen upon staff verification.
- Once customer has swiped redeemed, the status of the e-voucher will indicate as REDEEMED and e-voucher will change its color to grey
- The Organiser has the right to decline redemption if process of redemption is not followed in full.
The Organiser will contact all shortlisted Participants via the contact/mobile numbers from which the Organiser received the Qualified Entries. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the shortlisted Participant[s] cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
The Organiser has the right to request for personal details from winners such as mailing address, IC numbers and mobile number, should the need arise to deliver the prizes. However should the need arise for the winners to claim prizes from the Organiser's office at the address below, the Organiser has the right to request so.
TCRS Restaurants Sdn Bhd:
Lot 3 & 3A, Lorong Teknologi A, Taman Sains Selangor 1, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
The Organiser shall reserve the right to request for evidence of Proof of Purchase (POP) for verification. Participants MUST keep the original POP submitted in the winning Qualified Entry should there be a need for investigation. POP submitted must be a valid payment receipt. A photocopied version of the POP will not be entertained. Failure to produce the POP upon request by the Organiser will result in disqualification and prize forfeiture.
Liability and Responsibility
Winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the party arranging and/or providing for all the Prizes and the terms and conditions attached to all the Prizes, if any. Prizes which are lost and/or damaged during the delivery process are not replaceable and the Organiser disclaims any and all liabilities arising there from and the obligations to replace the lost and/or damaged prizes.
The Winner list will be announced on the Organiser’s official Facebook page, The Chicken Rice Shop (Official Fan Page).
Winners and/or their heirs shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury,
Damage, claim or accidents [including death] resulting from their participation in the Contest Event, redemption and/or utilisation of the Prizes and agree to release and hold the Organiser free and harmless of any liability.
All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and to redeem the Prize is the sole responsibility of the Winners.
The Organiser is also not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, failure in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, the website, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, system, apparatus, software, failure of e-mail or receipt of entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or telecommunication services.
Rights of the Organiser
The Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to review and vary the Prizes Winners’ selection process contained herein at any time without prior notice. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondences thereafter will be entertained.
The Organiser has the rights to carry out internal investigative measures in the event of any dispute or any activities deem suspicious of hacking/cheating the microsite/system. This hereby lets the Organiser disqualify entries without any notice.
The Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the Prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The Prizes are non-transferable and all Prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit and other items or voucher in part or in full.
By participating, all Participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organiser and each Participant consents to the collection, use, processing and/or disclosure by the Organiser any and all of the Participant’s personal information including without limitation the Participant’s name, photograph or image for purposes of the Redemptions, including advertising, publicity, marketing and promotional activities conducted in such manner as the Organiser sees fit, in any media and without additional compensation, notification or permission, and any other activities that are ancillary to the Redemption. Participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership and/or other forms of compensation on the materials.
The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and/or suspend any Participant’s account that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process or the operation of the Contest and/or as the Organiser sees fit. The Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Contest.
The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Contest in the event it becomes not possible for the Organiser to run the Contest as planned including but not limited to unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, despite the best efforts of the Organiser.
By participating in the Contest, you consent TCRS Restaurants Sdn. Bhd. and any of its holding, subsidiary or related companies as defined in the Companies Act 1965 [“TCRS Restaurants”] and service providers, agents and contractors who provide administrative and business support to us and act on our behalf [“Authorised Third Parties”] [collectively “Organiser”, “us”, “we” or “our"] to process your personal information provided in the entry form for purposes of the Contest. This includes disclosing your name to the general public when you become a winner in a contest or participate in our events by publishing your name, photographs and other personal information without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes.
The Organiser may also use your personal information for purposes of contacting and sending to you marketing and promotional information or materials about our products, services, any promotions, events or contests organised by the Organiser. Please indicate your option on the form if you agree to the use of your personal information for this purpose.
In the event that you agree to share and disclose personal information of a person whom you intend to refer to the Organiser, you acknowledge that you have obtained the consent of that person to share and disclose his/her personal information to us and to being contacted by us.
In respect of minors or individuals not legally competent to give consent, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them and to consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal information in accordance with this privacy notice.
To the extent that the applicable law allows, you have the right to request for access to, request for a copy of, request to update or correct, your personal information held by us.
All your written requests or queries should be addressed to:
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +6011 6182 7675 (Whatsapp)
Please note the Organiser requires your personal information in order to process your participation in the Contest, without which we will not be able to process your application.
Specific Terms and Conditions
- Pictures of Prizes shown on the Contest entry form are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual item. Price shown is correct at the time of printing.
- The Contest Rules and Regulations may be prepared in several languages. In the event of inconsistencies between any versions of the Contest Rules and Regulations, the English version shown on the Organiser’s website shall prevail.
- The Contest Rules and Regulations and the Contest mechanics, may be amended from time to time and shall prevail over any provisions or representations contained in any other promotional material or advertising of the Contest. Participants are highly advised to visit the Organisers’ website from time to time to ensure that the Participants are aware of any updates and changes made.
- By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to be bound by the Contest Rules and Regulations, and the decisions of the Organiser.