Thank you for visiting us online at www.jaguhayam.com. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by TCRS Restaurants Sdn Bhd ("The Chicken Rice Shop") Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy. At The Chicken Rice Shop, we strive to do everything we can to respect the trust customers have
in our brand and our commitment to your privacy is no exception. We are committed to
protecting and safeguarding consumer privacy.
- The Chicken Rice Shop Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy is issued taking into account the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ("the Act") that was introduced by the Government of Malaysia to regulate the processing of Personal Data in commercial transactions. The Act requires us to inform you of your rights in respect of your Personal Data that is being processed or that is to be collected and further processed by us and the purposes for the data processing. The Act also requires us to obtain your consent to the processing of your Personal Data. In view of the Act, The Chicken Rice Shop is committed to ensuring that your Personal Data is protected.
- Collection of Personal Data
Consequently, we wish to inform you that the types of Personal Data collected
essentially depend on the purpose of collection. Thus depending on the purpose of
collection, the Personal Data collected may be in the form of:
o Date of birth.
o Particulars of identity card / passport.
o Contact Information, Mailing address.
o Such other information as may be required for specific reasons.
- Purpose of Collection
The Personal Data as provided/furnished by you to The Chicken Rice Shop or collected
by The Chicken Rice Shop from you or through such other sources as maybe necessary
for the fulfillment of the purposes ("collected") at the time it was sought or collected, will
be used for such purpose and or for the following reasons (collectively "Purposes"):
- Assessing application to register for the use of the The Chicken Rice Shop Website [Personal Data collected maybe in the form of 2(a) - (g), (q) or part thereof, and may also include 2(n) if any payment is required for services or products].
- Assessing application for franchising [Personal Data collected maybe in the form of 2(a) - (q) or part thereof].
- Assessing application for employment [Personal Data collected maybe in the form of 2(a) - (q) or part thereof].
- To communicate with you [Personal Data collected maybe in the form of 2(a) - (e), (q) or part thereof].
- To provide services, to process billing / payment transactions [Personal Data collected maybe in the form of 2(a) - (g), (n), (q) or part thereof].
- To respond to your inquiries [Personal Data collected maybe in the form of 2(a), (d), (e), (q) or part thereof, depending on the nature of your inquiries].
- To administer participation in any contest/program related to the public organized by us [Personal Data collected maybe in the form of 2(a) - (h), (q) or part thereof, and may also include 2(n) if any payment is required].
- For marketing and promotional activities, market surveys, trend and statistical analysis [Personal Data collected maybe in the form of 2(a) - (k), (q) or part thereof].
- For finance activities [Personal Data collected maybe in the form of 2(a) - (f), (j), (l), (n), (o), (q) or part thereof].
- For credit assessments, financial and background investigation as and when deemed necessary [Personal Data collected maybe in the form of 2(a) - (q) or part thereof].
- For the maintenance and upkeep of customer records [Personal Data collected maybe in the form of 2(a) - (h), (k), (n), (q) or part thereof].
- Meeting any legal or regulatory requirements relating to our provision of services and products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or our affiliates [Personal Data collected maybe in any form as required by the requirements].
- To enter into the necessary agreement and/or contract [Personal Data collected maybe in the form of 2(a) - (q) or part thereof].
- For handling the report for lost item, customer complaints and taking appropriate action relating thereto [Personal Data collected maybe in the form of 2(a) - (g), (h), (k), (n), (q) or part thereof].
- For security and crime prevention purposes, risks management, safeguarding The Chicken Rice Shop in the event of any claim, litigation, suits etc [Personal Data collected maybe in the form of 2(a) - (q) or part thereof].
- For any other grounds or reasons [Personal Data collected will correspond to such grounds or reasons].
[Note that the reference to the items set out in clause 2 is based on the normal practices,
subject to changes if the circumstances require].
Please note that it is necessary for you to provide us with your personal data. Failure to
do so may result in us being unable to process and/or use your personal data in relation
to the Purposes.
- Rights of Access
You may at any time hereafter make inquiries, complaints and request for access to, or correction of, your Personal Data or limit the processing of your Personal Data by submitting such request to the IT Department of The Chicken Rice Shop via registered post at the address as set out below:
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +6011 6182 7675 (Whatsapp)
Any Personal Data retained by us shall be destroyed and/or deleted from our records
and system in accordance with our retention policy in the event such data is no longer
required for the said Purposes..
- Disclosure of Personal Data
The Chicken Rice Shop does not sell, transfer or disclose personal information to third
parties outside the TCRS Group of Restaurants. The Personal Data provided to us will
be kept confidential however, we may disclose your Personal Data to the following
- Within the TCRS Group of Restaurants that includes The Chicken Rice Shop, our franchisees, our subsidiaries, business partners and our affiliates that provide related services or products in connection with our business;
- Our auditors, consultants, lawyers, accountants or other financial or professional advisers appointed in connection with our business;
- Our third party service providers, third party management companies, subcontractors or other parties as may be deemed necessary by us to facilitate your dealings with us;
- Our appointed service providers in relation of our delivery services; and
- Any persons, government agencies, statutory authorities and/or industry regulators, whom we are compelled or required to do so pursuant to any law. Third parties are legally tasked with processing your Personal Data in line with principles specified by The Chicken Rice Shop and may not use it for any other purposes. Third parties are also held responsible for securing your Personal Data at an appropriate level of security in relation to applicable data protection laws and widely accepted industry standards.
- Integrity of Your Personal Data
You are responsible for ensuring that the Personal Data you provide us is accurate,
complete and not misleading and that such Personal Data is kept up to date. We may
request your assistance to procure the consent of third parties whose Personal Data is
provided by you to us and you agree to use your best endeavors to do so.
- Transferring Personal Data outside of Malaysia
It may be necessary, if so required for any of the Purposes to transfer your Personal
Data to locations outside Malaysia or to disclose to our related corporations, licensees,
franchisees, business partners, service providers and/or the relevant authorities, who
may be located within or outside Malaysia. Save for the foregoing, your Personal Data
will not be knowingly transferred to any place outside Malaysia or be knowingly
disclosed to any third party.
In accordance to Section 7(3) Personal Data Protection Act 2010, this Policy is issued in English and the English language version of this Policy shall prevail.
- Links to Other Sites
We may offer links to sites that are not operated by The Chicken Rice Shop. If you visit
one of these linked sites, you should review their privacy and other policies. We are not
responsible for the policies and practices of other companies, and any information you
submit to those companies is subject to their privacy policies.
- Other The Chicken Rice Shop Web Sites
All The Chicken Rice Shop web sites operated by The Chicken Rice Shop Corporation will
vary, because of local customs, practices or laws or due to circumstances unique to that
- Changes to this Policy
This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy is effective as of June 2014. From time
to time, it may be necessary for The Chicken Rice Shop to change this policy. If we
change our policy, we will post the revised version here, so we suggest that you check
We trust that you will consent to the processing of your Personal Data. By providing
your Personal Data to us, you declare that you have read, understood and accepted the
statements and terms herein. Thanks again for visiting our website and for placing your
trust in The Chicken Rice Shop.